Property owners have a duty to properly manage, supervise and operate their property to minimize unnecessary risk of harm to others. If you have been injured due to the negligence of a property owner, you may have a basis to obtain compensation through a premises liability claim, which is a type of personal injury claim.
To speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer about a premises liability claim, contact Dickson & Pope, P.A. Attorney Judy A. Pope represents clients in a wide range of premises liability claims, including:
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Injuries from falling objects
- Stairwell falls
- Injuries from collapsed decks and structures
- Injuries from fires
- Swimming pool accidents
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Injuries caused by negligent security at bars, concerts or events
- Other accidents caused by dangerous property conditions
Ms. Pope is a caring and skilled personal injury lawyer with more than 25 years of legal experience. She has represented hundreds of injured clients and has extensive experience in cases involving serious injuries and wrongful death. To schedule a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney, contact Dickson & Pope, P.A., in Leawood or Topeka, Kansas.
Proving Liability In Premises Liability Claims
For a plaintiff to prevail in a premises liability claim, he or she must prove that the property owner was negligent. Judy A. Pope takes time to investigate the cause of accidents and build strong cases for her clients. She asks key questions that may be critical to the success of your claim:
- If you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident, did the property owner fail to exercise reasonable care? Were you injured because of a building code violation, obstructed walkway, broken stairway railing, cracked concrete or other property hazard?
- If you were injured at a bar, concert or event, did the property owner fail to take adequate security measures?
- If you were injured by a dangerous property condition, did the property owner fail to take appropriate actions that may have prevented your accident?
Ms. Pope vigorously pursues full and fair compensation on behalf of each client she serves. You can be certain that you will have a strong advocate on your side at Dickson & Pope, P.A.
Contact A Topeka Premises Liability Attorney
Dickson & Pope, P.A., represents clients throughout Kansas in personal injury claims. Ms. Pope offers a free consultation and charges no fees unless she obtains compensation for you. To contact Kansas City slip-and-fall accident lawyer Judy A. Pope, call 913-387-5510 or contact the firm by email.
* Use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. The information on this site is not legal advice.